Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(97)
-
▼
November
(29)
- Incase CL55197 Medium Messenger Bag for 15" MacBoo...
- Black with Magic Blue Trim Protective Nubuck Carry...
- Black with Magenta Trim Protective Nubuck Carrying...
- Black with Magenta Trim Protective Nubuck Carrying...
- MYCARRYINGCASE Apple MacBook Air Case 11" Inch (fi...
- Black with Magic Blue Trim Protective Nubuck Carry...
- MacCase Combo Backpack with MacCase Sleeve for 15"...
- 15" Magenta Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Apple Mac...
- Kensington 62348 Contour Roller Carrying Case
- Macally BOOKSHELL2 Leather Protective Cover for Ne...
- Black with Magic Blue Trim Protective Nubuck Carry...
- Kroo Backpack Case for 13 Apple Macbook Air Black ...
- MacCase Sling for 13" MacBook Air and 15" MacBook ...
- 13 inch Union Jack Flag Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag...
- Trendy Reversable Black & Red Neoprene Notebook La...
- MacCase Sling for 13" MacBook Air and 15" MacBook ...
- Sumdex MSB Slim Backpack for 15.6-Inch PC or 15-In...
- Sumac Brand Macbook Air Mac 13-inch Carrying Case ...
- Brenthaven MetroLite Backpack, Titanium (2251101)
- MYCARRYINGCASE Apple MacBook Air Case 13" Inch (Ea...
- New Swissgear 15.6inch Cobalt Notebook Backpack Ai...
- DSLR Camera / Notebook Backpack
- Sumdex MSB Slim Backpack for 15.6-Inch PC or 15-In...
- rooCASE 3n1 Netbook Messenger / Backpack / Carryin...
- STM Bags dp-2140-2 Jacket Extra Small Sleeve, Fits...
- MYCARRYINGCASE Apple MacBook Air Case 11" Inch (fi...
- VYP-BLK-M3: Booq Vyper M3 (New 15" MacBook Pro)
- Gray Canvas Messenger Bag Prefect for Apple MacBoo...
- Built Air Neoprene Sleeve for 11-Inch Apple MacBoo...
-
▼
November
(29)
Kensington 62348 Contour Roller Carrying Case
Color: GRAY Brand: Kensington Model: 62348 Original language: English Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 19.49" h x 15.75" w x 8.98" l, .57 pounds Display size: 17 Kensington Edge: Body-hugging contour panel on carrying case and weight distribution system reduce shoulder fatigue by 35% when carrying. Carrying case made of1680 Denier Ballistic nylon - protects against abrasions, punctures and tears Telescoping handle provides lighter pulling weight due to a more upright carrying case position. Padded rear compartment and convenient pocket for on-the-go access to air tickets, etc. SnugFit(TM) sleeve suspends and wraps computer in snug protection
The Kensington 62348 Contour Roller Notebook Carrying Case allows rolling and carrying convenience in an ergonomic design that provides go-anywhere comfort and protection. The Kensington 62348 has a built-in, five-stage telescoping handle that adjusts from seven inches to 23.5 inches to match the height that is most convenient for you. When carrying is required, this carrying case has a panel and weight distribution system that reduces shoulder fatigue by 35-percent, and a shock-absorbing shoulder strap that resists slippage. The Kensington 62348 is constructed with 1680 Denier Ballistic nylon that provides protection against abrasions, punctures, and tears, while a SnugFit sleeve suspends and wraps your notebook in snug protection, and a padded back compartment keeps peripherals from poking through. The Kensington 62348 features a convenient compartment for on-the-go access to airline tickets, as well as expandable utility pockets for water bottles and a zip-front access compartment for key items. This carrying case fits most notebooks that are 17-inches or smaller, and is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Weighing only 7.4 pounds, the Kensington 62348 has exterior dimensions of 9.5 x 13 x 17.5 inches (WxDxH), and interior dimensions of 3 x 13 x 16.5 inches (WxDxH).
Most helpful customer reviews 112 of 112 people found the following review helpful. Not the same as the original, very dissapointed By Doug Andriuk I've had the kensington contour roller for about 3 years. We've been everywhere together. 83 countries in fact. I've been very impressed with this bag. My old bag is a six star bag. Unfortunately, the wheels wore out and some of the stitching was starting to come apart. I've loved this bag, so choosing a new one wasn't going to be a problem. I ordered the 'exact' same bag from amazon. The 'new' contour roller is a cheap knock off of the old bag. I'm so disappointed. The pictures are all of the old bag. First, the zipper tags are some cheap little metal tabs, unlike the originals that were a neat two piece tab. The material is different, to be blunt, it's cheap, coarse nylon. The older bag had a softer feel, and the use of a simulated leather in key places like around the top handles. The leather has been removed from the top of the bag. Several of the little interior pockets have been removed, these were great for little things like pen drives. The zipped laptop sleeve is no longer removable. The bag smells like 'China'. If you have ever been to China you know what I'm talking about. It has a 'tar/oil' smell. I can smell it now as the bag sits beneath my desk. Kensington, what happened? This was probably the best rolling laptop bag on the market, now it is a cheap knock off of itself. Change it back and fire the clown that went cheap. I like your products, but feel 'ripped' over this one. 138 of 144 people found the following review helpful. Top notch for Uber Travelers By domeboy I'm a consultant and I spend quite a bit of time banging around between airplanes, rental cars and in and out of buildings. I have no less than 12 different laptop bags at home, from rollers to backpacks and over the shoulders. As you can tell, I have been searching for the right one. I recently bought this one due to the nice looking lightweight handle. Most roller bags look like roller bags. This one looks like a larger over the shoulder bag that has rollers. And that's exactly what it turned out to be. In fact, I just returned from a vacation where I hade both a Dell 700m and an Apple 12" PB in the same compartment, along with several other gadgets, accessories and files. Let's just say it was a working vacaion. It handled it all without a wimper. I was able to carry the bag when need be, roll it through airports and even tuck it UNDER the front seat on 4 different flights. I'm very impressed. Enough so that I ordered the larger overnighter version and the small shuttle for the quick trips. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Kensington stuff but they sure got this right. Just make sure you look around a bit and get the right pricing. Update: I agree with other reviewers. I recently bought another one of these and the bag has changed. It is still a pretty good bag but not the top notch, virtually perfect bag that I originally bought in 2005 and still have (the above review). On the newer bag, which I bought for my wife, I added Zipquix zipper pulls to make up for the simple, small and slippery metal tabs they now use. I'm now looking on Ebay hoping to score an old style bag for a backup to mine, which is still holding up pretty darn well. I'm not sure I would not recommend the new bag. It is still good, just not as good. I would probably give it 4 stars now if reviewing it fresh and never having known how good they used to be. I think some of the other reviewer's disappointment is dismay over the cheapening of what was once the (arguably) best business roll-around bag in the market. 53 of 55 people found the following review helpful. More than I'd bargained for By Mongoose I'm surprised. Surprised at a high level of quality and functionality for what I consider a very reasonable price. I had a rolling case that I'd considered pretty decent, but the handles were not sturdy enough. So I began the search for
0 comments:
Post a Comment