Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

STM BAGS LLC Small Alley Case for 13 inch Screens ( Carbon )

You want a bag that protects your notebook, but doesn't look like a laptop bag. You want something that has space for cables, documents, mobile etc, but doesn't look bulky and cluttered. The answer to your problems? STM's small alley. Alley is a multi-functional shoulder bag, to fit most laptops with 13" screens. It has a heavily padded laptop section, a full sized file section for documents and books, and a pocket for cables and adaptors. Alley also comes in a medium size to fit most 15" screens.

Size: Small, S - 13 in. Color: Carbon Brand: STM Model: DP-0515-1 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 13.80" h x 3.00" w x 10.60" l, 1.00 pounds Removable & adjustable padded shoulder strap Contoured rubber handle Secure velcro closure system High density nylon and polyester webbing Duraflex buckles and clips

Most helpful customer reviews 32 of 32 people found the following review helpful. Perfect bag for the new MacBook from Lord Summation Risle I have a functional, durable bag is needed for my new MacBook: STM Small Alley Case is well made and a perfect fit to your computer and it has several pockets for my external mouse and power have brick and cord. It also has a pair of document size bags (front and back) that hold a small paperback or a few files. And although I am not inclined to use it, the bag comes with a small removable Velcro cell phone / mouse pocket on shoulder strap. I like the vertical configuration, and the laptop bag seems appropriate padding. Solid construction, sturdy nylon zippers, great color (I have carbon). Beautiful and should last a while. If you have a sturdy bag that fits the MacBook and has studied the basics, it's worth a visit. Note: The Alley will take on a larger format to 15-inch laptops. And no matter what the description says the product's pockets are not wide network (which I am not a fan) - is made from the same resilient material as the rest of the bag 28 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Great bag ... If you do not take the rain I had ZJ With this bag for 4 months. This is a cute bag, and also has a pretty small and lightweight design. It fits my laptop, power chords, notebooks and mouse without looking too thick or stuffed. Actually, I loved this bag until one day ... It's a rainy day. I packed my laptop as usual, came out believing that all would be safe and secure. But if you look closely, the flap that swings over the top is not made to wrap around the edges. There is a gap angle of about half an inch on both sides of the aquifer that provides direct access to your notebook. Luckily for me, it was a short walk to the car in case of very heavy rain. when I opened my laptop bag, I found the water at the edges of my notebook And now, I always think about things, paper towels around the edges, especially if it rains. 8 of 8 customers found this review helpful. Diving my laptop - small velcro! Early Dennis Chang Yup, the Velcro on my STM Alley enough, and distributed more than a few times, my "slippery" aluminum MacBook just want to find yourself on. This usually happens when the bag on a seat in my car in the trunk, or even if the bag is inverted in the library, by releasing the Macbook diffusion across the tile floor. And of course there a few times I did it outside and was surprised by a light rain hit - the water flows directly into the laptop. All that said, I like to buy the bag design and usability, and probably a whole other bag of the STM in the future - just a different design (buckle is preferred). And hopefully, it will use velcro stronger in their current and future models See all 61 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment