Blog Archive

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Caselogic PLS-13 Neoprene 13.3-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)

Case Logic is obsessed with organization! No matter who you are, what toys, tools or technology you have, where you are, or where you are going, Case Logic is your partner in managing the things that matter to you. We are the "stuff wranglers" that make life easier. Th Caselogic PLS-13 Neoprene 13-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve is a form fitting neoprene laptop sleeve compatible with most 13-Inch laptops. Features sueded internal lining and durable neoprene cushion and protect your computer. Zippered Power Pocket stores your power adapter and other accessories. Dedicated pocket in accessory compartment stores your USB drive, keeping it safe and readily accessible. Slimline design protects laptop on its own or in your favorite bag and Asymmetrical zipper provides easy access to your laptop. 25 Year Warranty!

Size: 13-Inch Color: Black Brand: Case Logic Model: PLS-13 BLACK Platform: Windows Format: CD-ROM Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 10.25" h x 13.50" w x 1.75" l, .55 pounds Form-fitting neoprene material stretches to accommodate most laptops with a 13.3-Inch display (fits devices: 12.52" x 9.43" x 1.53") Sueded internal lining and durable neoprene cushion and protect your computer Zippered Power Pocket stores your power adapter and other accessories Dedicated pocket in accessory compartment stores your USB drive, keeping it safe and readily accessible Asymmetrical zipper provides easy access to your laptop

Most helpful customer reviews 61 of 61 people found the following review helpful. Nice Netbook (and iPad) Sleeve By Daniel G. Lebryk It's not perfect, but it is a very good patron for a netbook. The Case Logic website has a list of every netbook model that fits inside the sleeve. I have an Acer Aspire One with 6-cell battery (which is a wart on the back of the computer where the battery sticking out) and it fits almost perfectly with these sleeves. Nothing else fits into the main compartment. The padding is very nice, just right, not too much or too little. It feels very good in the hand. It is a ingeneous zipper on the front of this sleeve. There is a slot for USB devices - usually a USB flash drive, but also some short USB cable would fit here. Acer A / C adapter fits into the outer bag, but you end up with a very lumpy sleeve (a large bulge where you slid the adapter. Of course, this has the nasty old vinyl / neoprene smell disappears after a few days, you should turn it upside down and air, in a sunny location. As a race - and it is important that you know that there is a sleeve, not a PC case - this is a nice protector. You can easily throw it into a large bag for PC or hand luggage, and do not be afraid that your computer will be scratched or damaged. It is not the papers, hard drives, cell phones, etc. Only the computers and a USB stick. My example is black. The charcoal-gray accents is very pleasant to watch. 6th March 2011 Update - iPads fit in the round. I have my iPad for the past year under his sleeve. In the absence of coverage on the iPad the unit is loose inside. I used a blanket and DodoCase Incase book style for a while, and both of them in this bag nice and comfortable fit. I am now using a silicone case is based Amazon, which covers only the back of the iPad. Silicon is the material of the socket blocks, so it's a bit 'harder to slip in and out IPAD But once again, the iPad will not move inside the sleeve. This combination has been in forty or fifty flights luggage with me during the past year - not a little 'damage or problems with the iPad. When I pull the iPad, the sleeve folds in the seat pocket book. Really nice. 38 of 39 people found this review helpful. Large bag w / pocket With Lauren I like this bag very much. I got my MacBook 13''Pro and fits perfectly. It 'softer than the others I looked at it and inserts the bag is a great advantage. It stretches to keep things in great shape of the extension cable of the charger chargers, flash drives, CDs and more. A review I read said that the material is inside a fur ... is more than a foam which is very soft. Do not scratch at all. This case is a great buy! 24 of 24 people found this review helpful. Like a glove in this case I bought for my ThinkPad MMM "14 Lenovo 9-cell battery I wanted extra protection for when I'm carrying around campus in his backpack. I was happy to find that this case fits perfectly in my battery enough room for my power adapter and a USB mouse. The outside pocket is actually a functional size, even taking into account the elongation of cases around a computer. I was also impressed with the padding, which appears more dense and cases higher quality than other similarly priced laptop I saw in stores. After a lot of comparison shopping, I am very satisfied with this product See all 361 customer reviews. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment