CaseCrown Faux Leather Book Cover (Black) Clip On Case for Apple MacBook Air MC969LL/A 11.6-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)
Protect your 11" Macbook Air with this Faux Leather Book Cover Case! This lightweight case is a perfect match for your Macbook and fits snugly. It can be easily carried around as is or it can be slipped into a sleeve or backpack! Keep your case enclosed with the magnetic snap enclosure. The interior is lined with suede for easy comfort during use. There are two corner elastic bands to hold your monitor secure to the case. The bottom part has a slot that can be used for air circulation or provide a little angle during utilization.
Brand: CaseCrown Premium protection of the NEW Apple Macbook Air Perfect cut out slots for keyboard, ports, charger etc Two corner elastic bands to hold monitor secure Magnetic snap enclosure Suede interior for easy comfort during use
Customer reviews more useful to 9 of 9 people found this review helpful. Not bad for the money. From DPRO This may be off a little 'tough. It's not a bad cover, but it has some disadvantages. The first thing to remember is almost all of these covers, even cough cough ..... PD come from China or Korea. I chose the most expensive, as most of you are rip offs. A MacBook Air 11.6 coverage should not cost more than $ 50 at most. That said, I am using this cover as I write this. As for the external quality of coverage is quite good. Now, the few things that Ding is going for the score is 1. The little flap on the bottom used for ventilation when you prop up on a desk, not to be always closed after use. This could be improved. You must press and hold it close to done, it will still fall at times. 2. Here is how it fits into the air. Palm rest slides in the door and it's not quite a perfect fit, not bad but not tight, it is clear and if you close the lid. it tends to expose the rear corners of the air until you physically press the air out in one or backward to the door. In a situation when you trip in a hurry, this can be a problem. If the rear corners of your laptop would be exposed. I suspect the $ 50 faux suede covers more perfect fit. I can say for $ 20 shipped it was worth the money. I'm not disappointed, give it. If I had paid more? Maybe I'm more upset. There are not many options overall for 11.6 MacBook Air in the leather or leather-style cover. The fact is that most options are the $ 100 range. The bottom line here is money, it's not a bad security not perfect is not quite terrible either. I'm sure there are people out there saying you get what you pay for. Although the production does not cover any of these expensive to make. If the cover is imported from Italy or made by hand here in the States, it should not cost you about $ 100 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Excellent! Macbook Air 11-inch-2011 fits perfectly! J. Schlottmann I bought the new MacBook Air 11-inch-2011. And I wanted to put something on the computer, like a book, I am replacing an iPad. This is the perfect solution. The computer is perfect. It's like a book. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. When looking at J. Singh Nice Very Nice. Works well and makes sense of her own. Leather interior and exterior looking suede. I use it when traveling in my MacBook Air in 2011 to protect. As soon as I get home I'm from. 4 reviews ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment