Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray)
With tailored lines, sophisticated styling and a quilted interior, the UNS 111 provides fashionable yet functional protection for your netbook.
Color: Dark Gray Brand: Case Logic Model: UNS-111Dark Gray Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 11.80" h x 1.50" w x 8.30" l, .42 pounds Slimline sleeve allows you to safely transport you netbook alone or in any briefcase, messenger bag or backpack Holds laptops with up to 11.6-Inch screens Padded handles allow for easy transport An exterior pocket with a hidden zipper enables storage for your cell phone, small cords or other small accessories
The best customer feedback Dec. 12 people found this review helpful. Subtle design, convenient size for Z. Freeman My wife just got his Mac Book Air and was looking for a case for it and it meets your exact specifications: * if very well designed 11-inch MacBook Air. * Very small enough to fit easily into a backpack, but large (and has strong handles) to carry around your own. * Provides a good amount of filling (filling more than I expected, considering it is so small). * Design subtle, stylish - in fact you can not see in the image of the Amazon, but there is a bit of a floral pattern running down the front of the box. A if any, good air mac book would probably work well with other similar sized laptops and netbooks. Aug. 8 people found the following review helpful. Fits MacBook Air 11.6, with only room to breathe a little more doctoral Miss First let me say that the case looks almost exactly like what it represents. And boy, so I guess technically it is a floral accent on the cover, to me, seems like a sort of abstract geometric pattern, or perhaps as pebbles A nice feature is that rather than go like a flash at the top, the zipper goes around actually almost two sides (L-shaped), so it's easy to slide around in the air and fall rather than simply fall or slip. The extra zip on the front opens to about 10 cm in diameter and is about 7.25 cm deep, so it's good room to put a power cord and maybe some other things. One thing that I did not expect, especially after reading the other reviews here before you is that it coincides with the MacBook Air 11.6-inch very nice as I expected. Even if it fits across the width of the computer, there is more than an inch of space to the top with zipper. So, depending on how you use it, I think the MacBook might change a little '. However, by the handles, or you make up your it in your pocket, it often seems to put them to stay there a little more padding than a neoprene sleeve, so I feel pretty good about the case to protect my computer smaller shocks. After I got my air in December, I spent some time looking for a good example of how the MacBook Air fits properly. I looked in the shops of brick and mortar and other places online, which is by far the best I've seen, both in form and for the price. 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. There is just enough of Barbara Jackson My husband gave me a cushion for Christmas and I, because I already have a Kindle and a dedicated pocket in my bag after her, I did not know how to protect the pad. This bag has a protective cushioning material without bulk.The a subtle pattern that makes them visible under the black and gray nylon bags that are so prevalent today. I carry this bag into folders and even bags and big bags, this is easy because it is only slightly larger than that protects the electronics. Protects the iPad attacking a grandson of three years, large dogs and a man who does not realize the back seat was already occupied for playing in a bag, this bag still looks new despite his travels, and I make sure even the IPAD that before I fell asleep. It is the best insurance for your electronic transport all / know all the devices! See all 23 reviews ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment